Our solicitors are all extremely experienced in the field of property law and conveyancing. We can guide you through the purchase or sale of home with ease.
We are experienced in the purchase and sale of all of types of property whether it be a rural cottage, a city flat, a large country lodge or a plot of land. We can also deal with mortgage lending such a re-mortgage or a self-build mortgage or even a simple title transfer between family members. Contact us with what you plan to do and we can talk you through the process and provide you with our advice and knowledge.
Buying or selling a property needed be a complex process. We also endeavour to take the stress out of the process for you and will explain to you what is involved at every stage. We are also here for you to talk to at any time throughout the process and you can rest assured you won’t be put through to an answering service or call centre.
Here are some of the reasons you should contact us for your conveyancing:-
- We can note interest on your behalf with an estate agent to declare your serious interest.
- We do not charge you for submitting an offer for a property. You could submit as many offers as you want and there would be no charge.
- We will guide you through the whole process, keeping you up to date with developments as the transaction progresses.
- We will provide you with a fixed fee quote for your conveyancing. If we foresee any complexities arising, we will advise you of these.
- We can store your title deeds free of charge after the transaction has completed.